That's me and my family: three daughters, one son, one son-in-law, my husband and my wasband. Jeff is my husband and father of my two youngest children. Rick is my wasband and the father of my two oldest children. While some people find it shocking that we hang out together - it’s pretty normal to us.
My philosophy is to try to find a "better than" solution whenever I can. Instead of trying to be perfect, I try to make a better choice. While it sounds great to create change completely and immediately, making improvements is better than nothing. Here's an example: I want pure almond butter but making it from scratch is not realistic. However, grinding organic almonds at the store is "better than".
- My motto is BE BOLD : feeling fear is not a bad thing, change the thoughts that are creating it and take action.
- My word is OPPORTUNITY : everywhere you look there is room for growth.
- My signature color is ORANGE : it makes me happy.
I started in corporate hi-tech in the mid 80’s. My positions were primarily marketing software and devices to enterprise corporations. Snooze. I love using technology but it doesn't interest me. For many years I talked about starting a business that would allow me to focus on something I care about. I used to say, "If I could only do tradeshows that were about toys, babies, food or anything more interesting than this."
Then, it hit me. If I want a job doing something I care about - I’d better get to it. On Mothers Day, 2016, I asked my family to attend a presentation on how I was going to start a new business. I showed third-party research about myself and a few business models I was exploring. I had a goal, measurable objectives, a strategy and a timeline. Most importantly – I had accountability. I said it out loud and I asked for their support. I set out to find my new job.
During my new business research, I kept going back to my vision: I want a business that allows me to spend every day positively adding value to my life and people around me. I want to inspire and learn from others. I want to be part of a community focused on wellness.
The goal of ActionGranted is to inspire you to explore natural solutions, take charge of your wellness and challenge you to personal growth. Be bold. This is what I do:
- represent products I love from companies that are dedicated to helping individuals and the world
- offer various types of wellness events like: on-line FB classes, in-person small group meetings, one day seminars, multi-day conferences, quarterly regional trainings
- provide event planning services to established or new wellness entrepreneurs looking to reach more people
- post about what I use to replace toxic products with "better than" options
- team with like-minded people who want to create their own wellness business
- The HOME page is where you can find links to the companies I represent: doTERRA and Beautycounter.
- Spend time on the COLLABORATE page to learn how you can change careers, earn some extra money and make a difference.
- The EVENTS page is where you go to find online or in-person events to help you reach your goals or if you want to hire me to help you plan your wellness event.
- Follow me on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM to find inspiration, insight and practical tips on how to make "better than" choices in your life. Topics include my favorite things: natural products and personal growth.
I’d love to hear from you. If you want to talk about natural solutions, event planning services or replicating my business model please contact me. And don't forget to connect with me on social media.
Let's do this...