Be part of a movement
Beautycounter has three simple ways to purchase products. You can buy products just like you would any other cosmetic or lotion online. But, if you want to earn free product and save shipping costs, you should become a Band of Beauty Member. It's similar to other online memberships where you pay a low annual fee, save money and get some perks without any monthly commitments. Read on to see which option works best for you.
1. Pay retail and buy from my website
2. Become a Band of Beauty Member for $29 per year and get:
- 15% product credit with every order
- free shipping on orders over $100
- a complimentary gift when you sign up and make a purchase of $50 or more (does not include your membership free)
- special offers exclusive for members
Click this link, scroll down to the middle of the page, click on "Join the Mission: Become a Consultant" and then click on "Join Now."
3. Join as a consultant, save 25% on products and earn an income by teaching others about the skin care industry and making safer choices. You can make this your only income or a side-hustle. Make it whatever you want!
Your $85 enrollment fee includes: a Personalized Website, access to your back office (Behind the Counter), customized training platform and many resources to help you start your own business. There is a $50 Business-Builder renewal fee that is auto-billed annually on your enrollment anniversary date. This fee pays for back-office support tools including but not limited to the Consultant’s Personal Website, business reports, tracking tools, and more.
You will make money by selling Beautycounter products to your friends, family, and acquaintances through Socials, One-on-One appointments, and online. You can earn up to 35% commission on each product you sell. You can also earn additional commissions when you recruit others to join your business. How much you earn is entirely up to you. Your income is directly related to the goals and commitment level that is right for you.
The Beautycounter Career Plan is a pay-for-performance plan, which means that in order to be paid each month, you will need to meet certain requirements. Consistency is essential for continued growth and business success, and this is why Beautycounter has activity requirements for all Consultants. In order to maintain active Consultant status, you need to meet these requirements: 1,200 in Qualifying Volume (QV) every six months, 250 of which must be New Volume (NV). This amount includes your personal orders and sales to Clients and Members. If you don't meet the six-month activity requirement you will be repositioned to Band of Beauty Member status.
This is the right time to join Beautycounter! We are growing fast - 350% last year!
HOW TO BECOME A CONSULTANT
1. Review the enrollment kits below. This is an investment in your business and can be claimed as an expense on your taxes. Consider this - the more products you have experience with and available to show others = the more product you'll be able to sell.
2. Click this link, scroll down to the middle of the page, click on "Join the Mission: Become a Consultant" and then click on "Join Now."
3. Enter your name, email and other required information to create your account. You'll be asked to "Choose a Mentor." My photo and name should appear and you click on "Use this Mentor." If not, search for Amanda Grant. As part of creating your account you will be asked for your social security number. This is a requirement and will only be used to report income tax information.
4. Add your Enrollment Kit into your cart – remember - this is the beginning of your sales kit.
5. Take advantage of other enrollment specials.
6. Finish the enrollment page and place your order.
At this time, Beautycounter products are only available in the United States and Canada.